Having a party, celebration, small gathering at home or work?
We can supply you with a wide choice of our Canapées, Starters, Salads, Main Courses, Desserts and Cakes
Please place your order at least 2 days in advance to avoid disappointment.
Place your order by email email@example.com or
phone 01 671 9552.
We can arrange delivery or pick up from our deli.
Guide to Symbols
€15.90 a kilo (a kilo serves approx. 6/8 people)
1. Roasted Potato Salad with Sweet Potato and A
2. Greek Salad with vine tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, oregano and basil.
3. Schezuan Slaw with chilli, ginger, lemon, coriander dressing
4. Millet Tabouili with fresh mint and tomato.
5. Tossed Mixed leaves with lemon/mustard seed dressing.
6. Curried Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Salad with Tahini/Mustard Dressing
7. Baby Potato with pinto bean/radicchio and balsamic dressing.
8. Beetroot, Celeriac, Apple Salad with Horseradish
9. Cucumber with Wakame and Dill with white dutch cabbage
10. Spicy Moong bean Noodles with balsamic/shoyu dressing
11. Millet Taboulleh with tomato/ cucumber and fresh mint.
12. Buckwheat with Roasted Kale Squash and Aduki
13. Regular Hummus €10 a kilo
Beetroot and Horseradish Hummus
Roasted Carrot Hummus
Sweet Red Pepper Hummus
Aubergine and Smoked Paprika
€45 a tray
(Our main meals are served in 9in x 7in foil trays and serve approx 7/8 people)
1. Red Thai Vegetable Curry ( baby potato, cauliflower & French beans cooked with ginger , lemon grass, cinnamon, cumin, chilli and coconut milk). Served with Organic Brown basmatti rice.
2. Vegetable Curry with cashew nuts
(A good selection of vegetables cooked in a mild curry sauce with cashew nuts and fresh coriander. Served with Organic Brown basmatti rice.
3. Spiced Chickpea / Butternut Squash Stew
(Butternut Squash and Chickpeas cooked with cumin seeds, mustard seeds, tomato, ginger and fresh coriander)
4. Tofu Chilli
(Red, green and yellow peppers, red kidney beans and chunks of fresh tofu cooked with fresh chillies, tomato and fresh coriander) Served with Organic Basmatti Brown rice.
5. Mediterranean Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
(Wholemeal Spelt Lasagne layered with roasted Mediterranean vegetables, fresh basil and a vegetarian cheese sauce with vegetarian parmesan cheese.)
6. Butternut Squash Lasagne with sage and walnut
(Wholemeal Spelt Lasagne layered with butternut squash, fresh sage leaves, toasted walnuts and a vegetarian cheese sauce with vegetarian parmesan cheese)
7. Vegetable Shepherds Pie
(Selection of vegetables and lentils baked with fresh thyme and a potato topping)
8. Aubergine Parmigiana.
Roast aubergine baked in a rich tomato sauce with free-range eggs and fresh parmesan cheese.
9. Fusilli Pasta Bake with Spinach and Mushroom
(Fusilli pasta baked with fresh spinach, button mushrooms and a vegetarian cheese sauce)
10. Potato and Celeriac Gratin with Ratatouille
(Layers of potato, celeriac, garlic baked with fresh cream and topped with ratatouille vegetables and vegetarian parmesan cheese)
11. Butternut squash, Butter bean and Spinach Gratin
( Layers of butternut squash, spinach, butter bean and feta baked with fresh cream and a breadcrumb topping)
12. Matsaman Thai Style Curry
(Potato, carrot, broccoli, onion and tofu, cooked with ginger, lemon grass, cinnamon, star anise, cardamon, cumin, coconut milk, and fresh coriander) Served with organic brown rice
€28 a tart
(All our tarts contain free range eggs, fresh cream and whole milk and are baked with a wholemeal spelt base. They are 11 inch tarts and serve 8 people)
Our tarts can be made vegan if required.
1. Spinach and feta cheese with fresh dill tart
2. Leek, carrot, courgette tart with fresh thyme and vegetarian parmesan cheese
Leek, carrot and cougette tart is available vegan.
3. Roasted Tomato tart with red onion, black olive, fresh basil, and goat’s cheese.
(€12 per dozen canapées. Minimum order of 36 canapés.
Vegan canapés available.)
1. Corn pancakes with crème fraiche and red onion marmalade
2. Spinach and red onion tart with goat’s cheese
3. Spinach, Feta and Rosemary Filo Turnover
4. Leek Tart with goat’s cheese and fresh thyme
5. Vegetable and Tofu Spring rolls with soy/ginger dip
6. Vegetable Samosa with yoghurt/mint dip( v with tofu/mint dip )
7. Tofu pizzette with roasted vegetables
Individual Savoury Items
1. Vegetable Samosa served with yoghurt/mint dip €2.50
2. Vegetable and Tofu Spring Rolls served with soy/ginger dip vegan vegan €2.50
3. Spinach, feta and rosemary filo turnovers €2.95
4. Red lentil, brown rice burger served with chilli and coriander pesto. vegan €2.95
5. Buckwheat vegetable Burger withtomato red onion salsa. vegan €2.95
6. Couscous, butter bean and mushroom burger served with coriander pesto. vegan €2.95
7. Millet, sweet potato, burger with cumin and ginger served with coriander pesto . vegan €2.95
8. Mozzarella Pizza with roasted peppers and basil pesto
9. Tofu Pizza with butternut squash, red onion, coriander pesto... vegan
10. Goat’s Cheese Pizza with baby spinach and red onion
The pizzas are €15. They are 32cm x 22 cm. They serve 6/12 people and can be cut to order.
Our pizza can be vegan if required. Our bases are made with fresh yeast, organic spelt flour, olive oil, sea salt.
€24 a cake
(suitable for 8/10 people)
1. Apple pie with cashew nut topping (fresh organic apples baked on a wholemeal spelt base & with a golden cashew nut topping) sweetened with apple concentrate
2. Fig and Almond Torte ( A light almond sponge baked with figs & topped with yoghurt maple syrup topping and toasted almonds yoghurt maple syrup topping & toasted almonds)
3. Chocolate Traybake (A chocolate sponge sweetened with Agave with a creamy chocolate topping )
4. Almond and Raspberry Cake ( rich almond sponge baked with a thin spelt base & raspberry jam filling topped with toasted almonds) sweetened with maple syrup
5.Carrot Cake with cream cheese/orange maple topping Sweetened with apple concentrate.
6. Victoria Sponge (light vanilla sponge filled with a raspberry jam filling) fresh cream filling optional please state when ordering.
7. Ginger Cake with Lemon moist ginger cake drizzled with fresh lemon VEGAN SF, YF
8. Tofu Cheesecake with Pumpkin Topping €32.00
VEGAN GLUTENFREE SF A vanilla tofu cheesecake baked with a date and nut base and a fresh pumpkin and agar jelly topping
We do not use any refined sugar in our foods. In our cakes we use apple concentrate, organic maple syrup, organic agave syrup as a sweetener. For any dietary needs we are happy to help. Please ask.
Please place orders 2 days in advance to avoid disappointment